American Justice: A Deadly Dose DVD
SKU ID #67047
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-Captioned, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: 2002
See the police interrogation video of Brian Eftenoff, convicted of killing his wife.
- A step-by-step look at the case featuring interviews with the prosecutors, defense attorneys and investigators.
- Decide for yourself whether the evidence was sufficient to attain a conviction.
When the physical evidence is insufficient, cases often turn on witness testimony. But insiders know that not only is the information coming from the witness box unreliable, but the character of the accused can play a pivotal role when the more predictable touchstones of a criminal case are lacking.
The murder trial of Brian Eftenoff offers a perfect example of this dynamic in action. His wife's body was found with bruises around her neck and a suspiciously high level of cocaine in her bloodstream. Jurors were confronted with contradictory claims about how she died. But one of the few things they could hold on to was how they felt about Eftenoff's character.
AMERICAN JUSTICE® examines how that led to his conviction, and gets Brian's story in a telephone interview from jail.