American Justice: The Excedrin Killings DVD
SKU ID #67513
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: 2002
Stella Nickell was sentenced to 90 years in prison in 1988 for killing her husband and another woman with cyanide-laced Excedrin.
- Hear from prosecutors, investigators and others close to the case.
- Examine the evidence suggesting an innocent woman was sacrificed to make a political point.
- Go behind the headlines that spurred a nationwide panic.
On June 18, 1988, Stella Nickell was sentenced to 90 years in federal prison for product tampering, killing her husband and a woman with cyanide-laced Excedrin. The Nickell trial was the first time the government obtained a conviction for this newly codified crime. But was the result supported by the evidence?
AMERICAN JUSTICE® examines every aspect of this remarkable case, from the death of Stella's husband--originally determined to be from natural causes--to her ongoing efforts to clear her name and win her freedom.
Examine the many questions that remain unanswered, such as why Stella would make the phone call that made her a suspect, and whether there were ulterior motives behind the highly-publicized trial.
Filled with the testimony of legal experts and those close to the case, THE EXCEDRIN MURDERS is a dose intrigue for true-crime buffs.