Americas Castles II The Age Of Invention DVD
SKU ID #70512
You Save: $5.96 20% off
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 100 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: April 9, 1995
Visit the incredible mansions built by America's wealthiest men and women from 1911 to 1929, including the homes of Henry Ford, the Rockefellers and Marjorie Merriwether Post.
Explore some of the most opulent homes ever built in this behind-the-scenes look at the glorious mansions built during the Age of Invention, from 1911-1929. Meet the men and women who lived in them, and learn the incredible stories of their conception and construction.
- Kykuit, the Rockefellers' spectacular country estate.
- Henry Ford's whimsical mansion, Fair Lane .
- Edsel & Eleanor Ford House, stylish retreat of Henry Ford's only son.
- Stan Hywet Hall, English Tudor villa of tire baron Frank Seiberling.
- Auto-maker heiress Alice Dodge's castle, Meadow Brook Hall.
- Mar-a-Lago, Donald Trump's storied Palm Beach palace.
- Marjorie Merriwether Post's personal embassy, Hillwood.
Take a rare glimpse at a life of luxury reserved for a select few.