The Bible Code II: Apocalypse and Beyond DVD
SKU ID #70547
Sale Price: $9.99
You Save: 50% off
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: April 11, 2004
Supporters and detractors debate the merits of the controversial theory that the scriptures contain a sophisticated mechanism for predicting the future.
- Decide for yourself whether the scriptures say much more than many believe.
- The follow-up to The History Channel's acclaimed special, The Bible Code.
- Experts share the secrets of the code--and skeptics explain why it doesn't exist.
THE BIBLE CODE introduced millions of people to the controversial theory that the pages of the scriptures contain a code holding the secrets to past and future events. This follow-up program, again assembles some of the code's leading adherents and practitioners to show how to read the Bible's shadow text, while critics persuasively rebut their extraordinary claims and interpretations with a host of arguments suggesting the code is a statistical anomaly at best. Learn of the military's interest in the code, and compare what it purportedly says with other sources of Biblical prophecy.