Breaking Vegas: Blackjack Man DVD
SKU ID #68711
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: May 10, 2005
Featuring exclusive interviews with Uston's mentor, teammates, and family members,the program explores the life of Ken Uston and the iconic gambler's journey--up to his untimely, mysterious death in 1987.
- Explores the life of Ken Uston, the fearless ringleader of a team of elusive, handpicked card counters.
- Get the inside story of the greatest gambling schemes and scams in history.
- Get the inside story on how to beat the slots from the man who wrote the book.
He had an IQ of 169, an MBA from Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration; graduated Magna cum Laude with a degree in Economics from Yale; and possessed uncanny musical talents. Meet Ken Uston--a 38-year-old senior vice president of the Pacific Stock Exchange in San Francisco...at least during the week. On weekends, Las Vegas and Atlantic City casinos knew him as "The Mad Bomber", "The Roadrunner", "The Phantom", and other assumed names. He was the fearless ringleader of a team of elusive, handpicked card counters that terrorized the gaming industry.
We reveal how this promising young executive began living a double life, ultimately emerging as one of the greatest legends and inspirations in gambling history. Featuring exclusive interviews with Uston's mentor, teammates, and family members, the program explores this iconic gambler's journey--up to his untimely, mysterious death in 1987.