- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: March 15, 2005
Meet a devout Baptist who became obsessed with using technology to stack the deck in his favor.
- An exciting new series inspired by the bestselling book about the legendary MIT Blackjack Team.
- Meet a church choir director who became the "mad scientist" of gambling.
- Get the inside story of the greatest gambling schemes and scams in history.
It's every gambler's dream--find a way to beat the odds and empty the coffers of Vegas casinos. Some people get lucky while others scheme their way to riches.
BREAKING VEGAS profiles people who took on the casino system and came away with cash. Sometimes they got away with it, and sometimes the odds--and the law--caught up to them.
Join BREAKING VEGAS for a riotous ride with one of the unlikeliest of casino cheats as we reveal the raucous trials, outrageous close calls, exhilarating triumphs, and tumultuous ups and downs of his strange career. A deeply religious Baptist, director of church choirs, and family man, Keith Taft was transformed into a "mad scientist" obsessed with beating blackjack after a serendipitous visit to a Reno casino. A creative gadget genius, Taft built everything from LED eyeglasses to handheld lasers that could mark cards from 15 feet away, and he wasn't above using children as accomplices!