Notorious: Bullies and Bad Guys DVD
SKU ID #68168
Additional 10% off for History Club Members. Join Now
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 150 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
NOTORIOUS profiles three cases of bullying gone too far. Discover what occurs when a bully is allowed to thrive and what happens when his victims have taken more than they can stand. See three NOTORIOUS originals in this one set.
- Three NOTORIOUS originals involving cases of bullies and their victims.
- What did the jury think of defendants that retaliated against their tormentor's attacks?
- How did these bullies get away with abusing so many people?
- The Bully of Toulon - For years, Curtis Thompson terrorized the small farming community of Toulon, Illinois. Though many complained about him and a few filed charges, little was done to stop him - until the night he went on a rampage killing a deputy and two of his neighbors.
- Justifiable Homicide - Sixty-four-year-old Thurman Martin was well-known in the tiny town of Ludowici, Georgia. Martin had long been associated with a "good ol' boy's network" that influenced county politics. When he turned up dead, a confession prompted the swift arrest of grandson Billy and his step-father, Joe Stanton. Was this a case of calculated, cold-blooded murder or had the abusive, sadistic Thurman Martin reaped what he had sown?
- Payback for a Bully - Bobby was popular, athletic, a good student who was trying to start his own business. But the All-American veneer hid the truth from outsiders' eyes. On one hot July night, Bobby headed out with his best friend and six others for a night of partying. Bobby never came back. And it's no mystery what transpired: under questioning, all seven people who were with him confessed to banding together and killing him.