- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Run Time: 564 Minutes
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: August 21, 2012
- Closed Captioning: Yes
- Genre: Documentary
Was Princess Diana the victim of a tragic traffic accident, or a murder scheme? Was TWA Flight 800 brought down by a missile rather than a faulty fuel tank, as the official report says? Was that a flying saucer that crashed in the desert scrubland near Roswell, New Mexico? And what about strip club-owner Jack Ruby? Did his murder of Lee Harvey Oswald signal a far wider conspiracy in the death of John Kennedy?
These 12 top-rated episodes from HISTORY™ looks at all sides of these and other tantalizing questions. Using original documents and interviews with experts and eyewitnesses, it enables viewers to reach their own conclusions. CONSPIRACY? will have you thinking again and again about the history you thought you knew.
(Approximately 188 minutes per volume)
VOLUME 1: TWA Flight 800 / Majestic Twelve: UFO Cover-Up / FDR and Pearl Harbor / Area 51
VOLUME 2: Who Killed Martin Luther King Jr.? / Princess Diana / Lincoln Assassination / Oklahoma City Bombing
VOLUME 3: CIA and the Nazis / Jack Ruby / RFK Assassination / Kecksburg UFO
- TWA FLIGHT 800--The official reports maintain that a malfunction in the fuel tank brought down TWA Flight 800, but eyewitnesses insist lights streaking toward the plane just before the crash point to the real reason.
- MAJESTIC TWELVE: UFO COVER-UP--If a flying saucer did not land in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947, why did President Harry Truman bring together, as some say, an elite group of scientists, military and intelligence officials to deal with the incident?
- FDR AND PEARL HARBOR--Did President Roosevelt know the attack was about to take place but withhold evidence in order to convince a reluctant nation enter WWII?
- AREA 51--Most people have never heard about Nevada’s Area 51, a base that doesn’t officially exist, but nevertheless is linked to top-secret planes, mysterious “black projects,” unexplained deaths, and hush-hush missions.
- WHO KILLED MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.?--James Earl Ray received a 99-year prison sentence for killing Reverend King, but even the King family believes him to be innocent. Many believe conspiracy to be involved, perhaps reaching to the CIA, FBI, and beyond.
- PRINCESS DIANA--Was Princess Diana’s death simply a tragic accident, as official investigations assert, or could it have been a political assassination?
- LINCOLN ASSASSINATION--Even today some believe there were many more people involved in the assassination of the President than John Wilkes Booth and his eight co-conspirators. The most famous of the suspects: Confederate President Jefferson Davis.
- OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING--Has the federal government covered up evidence that Neo-Nazi and Middle Eastern terrorist groups helped Timothy McVeigh bomb the Federal Building in Oklahoma City?
- CIA AND THE NAZIS--The CIA in league with the Nazis? Unthinkable. But without the public’s knowledge, the US hired more than 4,000 former Nazi’s, including war criminals, to work in the intelligence, science, and engineering communities.
- JACK RUBY--Jack Ruby killed Lee Harvey Oswald, but did he act alone or were the Mafia, anti-Castro Cubans, or even the CIA involved?
- RFK ASSASSINATION--Sirhan Sirhan is serving a life sentence for the 1968 killing of Robert Kennedy, but do extra bullets, bullet holes, and destroyed evidence point to a cover-up?
- KECKSBURG UFO--What came down in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania in December 1965, was there a government cover-up, and does the cover-up continue today?