- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: May 4, 2004
Dive on the south Pacific site where wrecks of World War I and II warships literally touch!
- An unforgettable visit to one of the most incredible shipwreck sites on earth.
- DEEP SEA DETECTIVES exposes the history beneath the waves.
- Unravel tales of betrayal, tragedy and sabotage.
In the middle of the Pacific, the remote island of Guam has seen more than its share of action. A strategic key to World War II, where it was the captured by the Japanese the day after Pearl Harbor, it was also the site of the first American shots fired in World War I!
And beneath the waters of Apra Harbor are reminders of both these epic conflicts: The Tokai Maru and the SMS Cormoran, ships sunk in conflicts decades apart, but touching each other on the sea floor.
DEEP SEA DETECTIVES visits this distant paradise to dive the unique site, while on the surface we'll learn the stories of these two ships and how they met their fates.