Deep Sea Detectives: U-Boat Mystery DVD
SKU ID #68971
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: June 27, 2005
The Detectives solve a 60-year old mystery as they dive on the wreck of a submarine sunk off Scotland.
- World renowned wreck diver John Chatterton exposes long submerged secrets.
- Extraordinary photography captures every step of these underwater missions.
- Cutting-edge technology and old-fashioned courage combine to extract a sub's secrets.
Armed with the latest underwater technology, driven by boundless curiosity and steeled with courage, the DEEP SEA DETECTIVES travel the globe to visit long-lost shipwrecks and other enticing treasures of the deep. With their incredible expertise and experience, John Chatterton and the other Detectives bring tales to the surface that have been submerged for generations.
Wick, Scotland, February 16, 1945--Allied convoy escorts sink a type-VIIC U-boat in the Moray Firth. But which U-boat is it? Exploring the unidentified U-boat wreck just recently discovered, we have the chance to finally determine the identities of the 50 sailors aboard and bring closure to the story. Join our intrepid explorers as they use cutting-edge technology to make a wreck ""tell its story.""