Quincy, M.E. Seasons 1 & 2 DVD
SKU ID #106496
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 3
- Run Time: 900 Minutes
- Region: 1
- Aspect Ratio: Fullscreen
- Language: English
- Studio: Universal
- DVD Release Date: June 7, 2005
- Subtitles: Spanish, French
- Audio: ENGLISH: Dolby Digital Mono [CC]
- Genre: TV Series
- Color: Color
- Release Date: 1976
Quincy, M.E., the trail-blazing series that created the medical investigation genre, comes home to DVD for the first time ever in this gripping 3-disc set of Seasons One and Two!
Television icon Jack Klugman is the crusading and headstrong medical examiner Dr. Quincy, the distinguished role that earned him 4 Emmy® nominations.
Aided by his loyal lab assistant Sam Fujiyama (Robert Ito), Quincy's not afraid to stand up for his convictions, and he'll battle anyone who stands in his way: his skeptical boss Dr. Asten (John S. Ragin), City Hall, and even sometimes his own friends and mentors. On the case with Quincy are celebrated guest stars such as Buddy Hackett, Donna Mills, Kim Cattrall, June Lockhart and Jamie Lee Curtis.
Investigate all 16 episodes of Seasons One and Two, and watch as Quincy, M.E. probes into contemporary issues and makes a passionate stand for justice.
Starring: Jack Klugman, Robert Ito
- "Go Fight City Hall - To The Death!" - Quincy believes that the wrong person has been accused of the rape and murder of a civil servant, and soon discovers an epidemic of political cover-ups.
- "Who's Who In Neverland?" - The ABCs of medical investigation are put to the test when the author of a potentially explosive manuscript is found dead, and Quincy's exploration of the case leads him to a murdered literary agent.
- "A Star Is Dead" - It's lights, camera, murder when Quincy's investigation of a movie star's probable suicide leads him to suspect his friend, a congressman and prospective senator, of the crime. Guests include Donna Mills (Knots Landing) and June Lockhart (Lost In Space).
- "Hot Ice, Cold Hearts" - Quincy rescues a drowning man in this tale of jewel thieves, venomous fish and adventure at sea.
- "Snake Eyes" - What starts as a relaxing out-of-town convention for Quincy, Lee and Danny soon turns deadly when guests at their hotel contract a mysterious, fatal disease. Buddy Hackett (It's A Mad Mad Mad World) guest stars.
- "...The Thigh Bone's Connected To The Knee Bone..." - When a human bone is discovered on the university campus where he is teaching, Quincy researches the mystery - and possible murder - must to the chagrin of Asten and Monahan.
- "Visitors In Paradise" - Quincy catches more than he bargained for when his fishing trip leads to a young woman's proclamation that her mother has been murdered. Jamie Lee Curtis (Christmas With The Kranks) guest stars.
- "The Two Sides Of Truth" - When he is challenged in court by a former mentor who is now an opposing expert witness, Quincy begins to question his own methods and conclusions.
- "Hit And Run At Danny's" - After a fatal hit-and-run accident outside his bar, Danny asks for the good doctor's help - but the main suspect is friends of Quincy's current love interest.
- "Has Anybody Here Seen Quincy" - It's a lively day at the morgue when an autopsy patient is not dead. Monahan's got a jewel smuggling case and Quincy is missing!
- "A Good Smack In The Mouth" - Asten's wife is in a car accident, and when Quincy visits her in the hospital, he discovers that her young passenger's bruises have a surprising and sinister origin.
- "An Unfriendly Radiance" - A car crash victim is found with high levels of radiation in his body, but Quincy believes an innocent man has been arrested for the crime.
- "Sullied Be Thy Name" - Quincy and Monahan team up to clear the name of a well-know priest in this engaging story of pornography, prostitution and revenge.
- "Valleyview" - When patients from a sanatorium begin appearing at the morgue, Quincy suspects that a hospital staff member may be performing mercy killings.
- "Let Me Light Up The Way" - Quincy works with a rape counselor to improve the techniques used when gathering evidence from sex crimes. But Things get tragically personal when she becomes a victim herself.