Ice Road Truckers The Most Dangerous Episodes and On & Off the Ice DVD
SKU ID #108065
You Save: $5.91 23% off
Additional 10% off for History Club Members. Join Now
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Ice Road Truckers: The Most Dangerous Episodes DVD
- DRIVING ON THIN ICE: Jay embarks on a risky trip carrying a 95,000 pound load. TJ finds himself under investigation for reckless driving, and the rookie driver braves the ice road with no heat in his truck.
- THE FINAL RUN: Alex and Hugh are neck-and-neck in the competition for the top load count, but as the road quickly turns to slush, every trip could be their last.
- EDGE OF THE EARTH: Daring truckers hauling 88,000-pound loads venture far north, driving on a road of ice over the Arctic Ocean.
- THE BIG BLIZZARD: As a blizzard approaches and safety concerns shut down ice roads, a trucker must make a daring driver rescue.
- The ICE ROAD TRUCKERS answer fan questions in these three reunion specials.
- See what the truckers did with their time off and what they have planned for the future.
- Includes bonus trucker biographies.
It is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world--driving heavy loads, some weighing as much as twenty-two tons, over a road made of nothing but ice. Even slight miscalculations in speed can force the frigid water to crash up through the ice with catastrophic consequences for man and machine--and you’ll be right beside the truckers for it all!
Now, for the first time together on one DVD, experience the four most dangerous episodes from Seasons One and Two of ICE ROAD TRUCKERS.
The gutsiest big-rig drivers in the world get together for this exclusive reunion one year after the season made famous on HISTORY®'s blockbuster show.
The most dangerous show on television returns to DVD with three new specials with the truckers. Hugh, Alex, Rick, TJ, Jay, and Drew have survived on of the most treacherous and adrenaline-fueled jobs on Earth: driving big rigs on the 2-foot thick ice road over the freezing waters of Northern Canada.
Now, reunited one year after their winter on the Ice Road, the men answer viewers' burning questions, relive their most perilous adventures, and share their tactics for staying awake for days on end and enduring the tight, cold quarters of their 18-wheeled "offices." From the breathtaking landscape of the Klondike to the cramped cab of the big rig, ICE ROAD TRUCKERS: ON AND OFF THE ICE delivers the chills and the thrills of this "calling of the wild."