It's time to plan your wedding! Peggy Post is ready to help you - in this new edition of Emily Post's Wedding Planner. Combining appealing design with streamlined practicality, this book helps you organize the wedding of your dreams, from the beginning of your engagement until you start your new married life. What kind of wedding is right for the two of you? Peggy walks you through the decisions - both big and small. Her straightforward advice is sure to give you a confidence boost and peace of mind. Every page of the book is designed with busy couples in mind, including:
- Planning lists detailing what needs to be done - and when
- Questions to ask before selecting wedding professionals, such as a consultant, florist, caterer, DJ, band, baker, limousine service, and photographer
- Worksheets for tracking expenses, as well as the gifts you received
- A master guest list organizer and an address book you'll refer to again and again
- Handy pockets to hold brochures, price lists, photos, and fabric samples
Emily Post's Wedding Planner helps you each step of the way, bringing your wedding to life. When used as a companion to Emily Post's Wedding Etiquette, you can stay organized and maintain harmony with friends and family, resulting in a wedding experience that you'll treasure for years to come.