Top Shot (Paperback) Book
SKU ID #433941
Sale Price: $16.00
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.6 inches
- Format: Paperback
- Number of Pages: 240 pages
- Release Date: November 6, 2012
On Top Shot, some of the most skilled shooters in the world are gathered together to test their mettle in competition for $100,000. From former military snipers and ex-law enforcement officers to quick-draw artists, modern-day cowboys, and self-taught shooters, they are the best of the best with guns.
In this fascinating book, readers will learn what makes Top Shot one of the most popular reality shows on television.
• The weapons the contestants depend on to win
• Facts and anecdotes about the colorful contestants throughout the years
• The history of sharpshooting, and what it takes to be a master gunfighter
• Behind-the-scenes stories about how Top Shot is created
• And much more!
For fans of Top Shot, fans of astounding gunplay, or fans of reality shows, Top Shot has become a can’t-miss weekly event—and now this book hits the bullseye for them all.