Intervention Episode 3 Tamela & Jerrie DVD
SKU ID #66825
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: March 20, 2005
A child abuse survivor tries to overcome her self-destructive habits.
- Reality TV at its most unvarnished and gripping.
- An interventionist confronts a Vicodin addict.
- Watch as addicts and their families confront the compulsions that are destroying their lives.
In INTERVENTION, people confront their darkest demons and seek a route to redemption. From compulsive gamblers to shopaholics, drug addicts to young people estranged from their families, INTERVENTION features real people at the breaking point as they are confronted by friends and family. In fly-on-the-wall style, INTERVENTION captures the drama as people grapple with their demons in an attempt to chart a course to recovery.
In this episode, friends try to help Tamela, 24, who was molested as a child and now cuts herself with razorblades. Jerrie's addiction to Vicodin may be less dramatic, but she has been forging physician signatures on prescriptions and scouring the waterfront for dealers. Her family calls interventionist Jeff Van Vonderen for help.