Intervention Episode 5 Sara DVD
SKU ID #66827
You Save: $12.47 50% off
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: April 3, 2005
Divorce shatters the idyllic dream of a Midwestern housewife and plunges her into a cycle of despair and dependency. This episode was featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show on Friday, May 13th.
- Reality TV at its most unvarnished and gripping.
- Watch as addicts and their families confront the compulsions that are destroying their lives.
- See how the parents of a shattered woman cope with their daughter’s addiction.
In INTERVENTION, people confront their darkest demons and seek a route to redemption. From compulsive gamblers to shopaholics, drug addicts to young people estranged from their families, INTERVENTION features real people at the breaking point as they are confronted by friends and family. In fly-on-the-wall style, INTERVENTION captures the drama as people grapple with their demons in an attempt to chart a course to recovery.At 24, Sara had everything she ever wanted. She?d had a fairy-tale wedding in Hawaii, a beautiful baby girl, a house, three cars, and even competed in beauty pageants. It was all destroyed by divorce. Unable to cope, Sara turned to crystal meth, and now uses every day, all day if she can. She has lost everything, including custody of her daughter, and lives in an endless cycle of drugs, stealing, lying, drug testing, and court appearances. Her family says the only hope for Sara is an intervention.