American Justice: The Bridge Murders DVD
SKU ID #66972
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: 2002
A lucky break saved a young man from being falsely imprisoned--but was it enough to put the real killers behind bars?
- Trace every step of the investigation into the murders of two college students.
- Hear from their cousin, who was once the prime suspect.
- See why confessions don't always lead to convictions.
On April 4, 1991, cousins Robin and Julie Kerry were raped and then pushed to their deaths from the Chain of Rocks Bridge in St. Louis, Missouri. Their cousin, Tom Cummins, was with them. But as he tried to lead police to the killers, they came to suspect he had committed the crimes and leapt into the river to cover up his crimes.
AMERICAN JUSTICE® reveals how Tom underwent a full day of relentless interrogation before a lucky break vindicated him--police found the black flashlight used by the attackers that Tom had described. The attackers were found and eventually all four confessed. But the lack of further physical evidence left the prosecution with a daunting task.
THE BRIDGE MURDERS interviews Tom Cummins and his sister Jeanine, members of the St. Louis Police Department, a reporter for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, prosecution and defense attorneys and two of the accused.