Intervention Episode 20 Follow-Up 2 DVD
SKU ID #67327
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: January 22, 2006
INTERVENTION returns to some of the people they have tried to help, including the cocaine using brothers Brooks and Ian.
- Several reforming addicts talk of their struggles to keep their addictions at bay.
- Watch as addicts and their families confront the compulsions that are destroying their lives.
- Reality TV at its most unvarnished and gripping.
In INTERVENTION, people confront their darkest demons and seek a route to redemption. From compulsive gamblers to shopaholics, drug addicts to young people estranged from their families, INTERVENTION features real people at the breaking point as they are confronted by friends and family. In fly-on-the-wall style, INTERVENTION captures the drama as people grapple with their demons in an attempt to chart a course to recovery.
This second "follow-up" episode will allow for a much deeper investigation of life after addiction has been confronted, as we revisit some subjects several weeks later to see if their intervention was successful. Included are alcoholic wife and mother Cristine; heroin addict Audrey; and brothers Brooks and Ian, both cocaine addicts.