Intervention Episode 33 Laurie & Jessie DVD
SKU ID #67630
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: December 10, 2006
Two stories of desperation, two tales of hope. These women have battled their demons for years and intervention may be their last chance of survival.
- Laurie and Jessie have lost their lives to their afflictions. Can they get them back?
- Watch as addicts and their families confront the compulsions that are destroying their lives.
- Reality TV at its most unvarnished and gripping.
In INTERVENTION, people confront their darkest demons and seek a route to redemption. From compulsive gamblers to shopaholics, drug addicts to young people estranged from their families, INTERVENTION features real people at the breaking point as they are confronted by friends and family. In fly-on-the-wall style, INTERVENTION captures the drama as people grapple with their demons in an attempt to chart a course to recovery.
INTERVENTION takes a sobering look at two lives spinning out of control.
At one time, Laurie was a psychotherapist and mother of three. But then an addiction to pain killers and alcohol led to the loss of her job and her family, and now only an intervention can stop her from losing her life.
Jessie is a beautiful young woman who once dreamed of becoming a doctor. That was before bulimia trapped her in cycle of despair.
Can interventions save these women? Is it too late?