- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: December 22, 2006
Pull up a stool and get ready to laugh with George Wendt from Cheers. The funniest jokes ever told come alive before your eyes in this hilariously original comedy special.
- Sketch comedians act out classic, hilarious jokes as they are told in a bar.
- A special one hour comedy presentation.
- Hosted by George Wendt (Cheers) and George Cray (Junkyard Wars).
You may have heard these jokes before, you may have even told them yourself, but you have never SEEN them like this before.
In GUY WALKS INTO A BAR, you're grabbing a couple cold ones with some of the funniest people on television as they try to out-joke one another. While they sit around the bar telling one hilarious classic after another, their jokes are acted out in gut-splitting sketches.
Like a cross between Whose Line Is It Anyway? and The Aristocrats, this special from A&E will have you laughing 'til you topple off your bar-stool.