- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: March 23, 2007
Former cheerleader and homecoming princess Kim is anorexic and bulimic. Her addiction to being thin is dissolving her marriage and her relationship with her parents. As her health is deteriorating further, her only hope is an intervention.
- Kim is a 34-year old make-up artist with anorexia and bulimia.
- She is so weak from malnutrition that she can no longer hold a job.
- Her condition has caused her marriage to fall apart and is threatening her relationship with her parents.
By all regards, Kim is a very attractive woman. A 34-year old makeup artist in California, she was once a cheerleader, homecoming princess, and loving wife. Nevertheless, her obsession with her appearance have driven her to anorexia and bulimia.
Now, her marriage has disintegrated, and she has moved back in with her mother and stepfather. The strain of her self-loathing is so great that her addiction is not only threatening her relationships, but her health. She is so weak from lack of nutrition that she is unable to go to work anymore and passes out regularly. An intervention is the only hope.
INTERVENTION™ has provided the assistance of a qualified professional to oversee the process.