Intervention Episode 40 Dillon DVD
SKU ID #67775
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: April 13, 2007
Her worst fears realized, Tammy is watching her 20-year old son Dillon spiral down a path of drug addiction. Living with his violent, alcoholic father, Dillon has become increasingly defensive and aloof, showing none of the promise of his earlier years. Can an intervention save him?
- At 20-years old, Dillon is living in a trailer and taking meth daily.
- Despite his early promise, Dillon is following in the footsteps of a violent father.
- Can INTERVENTION help his mother Tammy turn him around?
Aloof and defensive, Dillon has become increasingly estranged from his mother. Despite her best efforts, Dillon has moved into his father's dilapidated trailer and takes methamphetamines everyday. At 20 years old, despite all the promise of his younger years, Dillon is now a bona fide drug addict.
Tammy, his mother is at her wit's end. Her worst fears have been realized, following her bitter divorce. She hoped that Dillon would not follow in his father's violent footsteps. With her pleadings falling on deaf ears, her only hope for Dillon is an intervention. INTERVENTION™ travels to rural Oklahoma to aid Tammy in her efforts.