Intervention Episode 44 &rea & Ricky DVD
SKU ID #67780
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: June 15, 2007
Once studying to help others as a nurse, Andrea can no longer help herself. Her crack addiction has cost her a job and possibly her self-respect. Ricky was once an honor student, star athlete, and Marine Corp police officer. Now he shoots heroin in his family's basement up to five times a day.
- Andrea, 31, was a nursing student, but is now a full time crack addict.
- Ricky was a star athlete and Marine, but has a heroin addiction that covers a decade.
- Two separate stories of addiction and the families that attempt to help.
Andrea was a former nursing student. Following in the footsteps of her mother and grandmother, she sought to enter a profession of taking care of those in need, but she is finding it increasingly difficult to care for herself. With a two year crack addiction to her credit, she is no longer in school and out of work. Her family wonders if she can care for herself again.
The Marine Corps is synonymous with discipline and control. Former Marine, Ricky clearly has an out of control heroin addiction that spans a decade. Once a star athlete and honor student, he has locked himself away in his family's basement, shooting heroin up to five times a day. Though he recognizes the problems that his addiction has caused, he is unable to stop himself. Will a family intervention get him back to realizing his lost potential?
Two different people with addictions get help from the professionals at INTERVENTION™. Will they accept the attempts of their respective families to better their lives?