Intervention Episode 45 Leslie DVD
SKU ID #67781
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: June 22, 2007
With Sunday school teacher, PTA member, and soccer mom on her resume, Leslie should be the picture of an active parent. However, addicted to alcohol and with numerous arrests on her record, her addiction is alienating her from her husband and three children. Can her family help her become a loving, productive mother again?
- Leslie is an alcoholic with a husband and three children.
- Her young children are becoming increasingly estranged from her.
- With numerous arrests on her record, can she accept help before it is too late?
Leslie's drinking problem is so severe that her children barely consider her alive. Drinking up to four pints of vodka a day, her addiction causes her to resort to drinking mouthwash when spirits are not available. With numerous alcohol related arrests on her record, her husband and three young children feel that their only hope is an intervention.
This Sunday school teacher, PTA member, and soccer mom should be the model of an active parent, but her crippling addiction has forced her husband to take on a single-parent role. With her children become further upset by her actions, can an intervention repair this fractured family? Watch as INTERVENTION™ provides the aid of qualified professionals in this special process.