Intervention Episode 49 Jill DVD
SKU ID #67784
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: September 7, 2007
By all accounts, Jill is stunningly attractive, six feet tall, blonde, she has a dancer's body and athleticism. Sadly, she would become branded a slut when a sex tape was circulated amongst her friends and classmates. Now, she is falling down drunk and experimenting with drugs. Can an intervention help her recapture some of her grace?
- Once a dancer, Jill cannot stand up straight when binge drinking.
- A secret sex tape led to her depression and alcoholism.
- Can her family appreciate the seriousness of Jill's situation?
Jill was a natural performer. Six feet tall, blonde, and a dedicated dancer, she was a star performer in school shows. Beautiful and graceful, her future appeared bright.
At 15, her parents divorced, and without a father figure, Jill turned to a series of boyfriends to receive male attention. One secretly taped them having sex, and circulated it amongst their friends and classmates. Jill would be branded a slut and the ostracism sent her to find solace in alcohol. Now the former dancer is falling-down drunk, stumbling and slurring her way through life. An intervention may be her only hope, but her family must also appreciate the gravity of her situation. INTERVENTION™ provides the aid of qualified professionals to guide the family through this process.