Ed Gein DVD
SKU ID #67904
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: July 20, 2004
Here is the true story of the modern monster who inspired films like ""Psycho"" and ""The Silence of the Lambs.""
- A riveting profile of one of the 20th century's most reviled figures.
- See police photos of the home that investigators as described as ""an archeological dig in hell.""
- Hear from those who worked the case and treated the killer.
His depredations inspired immortal horror films like Psycho, The Silence of the Lambs and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The real story may well be worse than any of the imitations.
BIOGRAPHY® probes the darkest recesses of humanity with an extraordinary portrait of the killer Ed Gein. When investigators were finally led to his farmhouse, they found a scene out of Dante: a freshly killed, decapitated and gutted body hanging by its feet, furniture adorned with human skulls and skin and a cupboard filled with serving pieces made from the remains of his victims. Drawing from Gein's official police and correction records, interviews with people like the supervisor of the institution where he was held and his former neighbors, and clips of the films that immortalized him, this is an unforgettable profile of one of the most disturbing killers in history.