The Princesses of Monaco DVD
SKU ID #67944
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: February 18, 2004
They were born into a life of rare privilege and wealth, but their lives are dominated by scandal.
- A gripping look at the never-ending royal scandals swirling in this teacup country.
- Filled with paparazzi photos.
- Learn the details behind the stories that dominate tabloid headlines.
For over seven centuries, the Grimaldi family has ruled Monaco, a tiny principality tucked against France on the shores of the Mediterranean. Long a favorite destination of the rich and famous, Monaco gained greater renown when Prince Rainier married Grace Kelly in 1956. This seemingly storybook romance was shattered when Grace was killed in a car crash, and attention turned to the next generation of Monaco royalty.
BIOGRAPHY® details how the princesses Caroline and Stephanie, despite the blessings of money, beauty and social standing, seem to spend most of their lives surrounded by scandal. And they can't lean on each other for support--their combative relationship was the focus of a major story in Vanity Fair. In the end, THE PRINCESSES OF MONACO may say as much about the public's appetite for controversy as the sisters' struggles.