Anthony Hopkins DVD
SKU ID #68155
You Save: $4.96 20% off
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: July 11, 2007
He started acting as a way to escape his troubles with dyslexia. Who knew that this childhood passion would start a career that has won an Oscar®, a Golden Globe®, and three BAFTA awards. Anthony Hopkins has played heroes and villains alike with remarkable results. Take a look at his storied career, from the stage to the screen.
- From Adolf Hitler and Richard Nixon to John Quincy Adams and Pablo Picasso, Hopkins has played a wide variety of roles.
- See clips from the roles that have brought him critical acclaim on big and small screen alike.
- Learn the story behind his remarkable turn as Hannibal "the Cannibal" (The Silence of the Lambs).
His storied career started forty years earlier, but with his role as Hannibal "the Cannibal", Anthony Hopkins achieved world-wide fame as a box-office star. Earning an Academy Award® for his portrayal of Thomas Harris's psychotic genius, Hopkins would continue his storied career on screen and stage in roles such as Nixon, Surviving Picasso, and The Bunker.
Hopkins began acting as a way of coping with his dyslexia. His childhood release would eventually become the career in which he has cemented his status as one of the world's best actors. Along the way, he has been knighted, received a Golden Globe®, three BAFTA awards, and the undying respect of his peers. Take a look into the personal and professional life of Anthony Hopkins.