- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: December 26, 2006
She was not Nostradamus, but her famous prediction of the assassination of John F. Kennedy cemented her fame as America's leading psychic. See highlights from her career that lasted over five decades and included serving as an advisor to world leaders. Take a look back at the life of Jeane Dixon.
- Dixon's reputation as a psychic was cemented with her prediction of Kennedy's assassination.
- In addition to her syndicated columns, she published eight books.
- Her most famous client may have been President Reagan.
Once considered America's premiere psychic, Jeane Dixon's fame was cemented when she predicted the assassination of John F. Kennedy. By the time of her death, her syndicated column was printed in over 800 papers worldwide. She published eight books, including Reincarnation and Prayers to Live By and The Call to Glory. Most notably, she served as an advisor to multiple world leaders, including President Ronald Reagan.
Trace the life of this unique woman in this special profile. Interviews help to shed some light on a woman who may have been in touch with something mystical. Take a closer look at the life of Jeane Dixon.