Breaking Vegas: Card Count King DVD
SKU ID #68527
You Save: $12.47 50% off
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: March 22, 2005
A legendary card counter fights casinos in court.
- An exciting new series inspired by the bestselling book.
- The inside story of the greatest gambling schemes and scams in history.
- Follow the career of the famous card counter who put his freedom on the line.
It's every gambler's dream--find a way to beat the odds and empty the coffers of Vegas casinos. Some people get lucky while others scheme their way to riches. BREAKING VEGAS profiles people who took on the casino system and came away with cash. Sometimes they got away with it, and sometimes the odds--and the law--caught up to them.
The Tommy Hyland Team is gambling legend. Beginning with Hyland's decision to turn blackjack card-counting into a business venture, BREAKING VEGAS shows how he implemented his multi-person card-counting system, winning hundreds of thousands of dollars from blackjack. But when several teammates were arrested in a Canadian casino, Hyland put his freedom on the line to win their release--and to settle the legal status of card-counting. The result was an extraordinary trial that provoked furious debate between casinos and blackjack players.