- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: October 10, 2004
Was the German leader under the influence of drugs when he directed the Nazi conquest?
- Rare documents shed light on a persistent World War II rumor.
- Scholars detail the latest theories and analyze the evidence used to support them.
- A probing look at the relationship between Hitler and his personal physician.
Never a robust man, Adolf Hitler was increasingly dependent on his personal physician throughout his time as fuehrer. As a result, the enigmatic and despised doctor, Theodor Morell, may well have played an important role in shaping the course of history, but scholars and World War II buffs have long debated his significance. From the facts that all agree on to more daring theories, HIGH HITLER examines the many aspects of this fascinating tale. Recent findings suggest that the world's most infamous dictator, a teetotal vegetarian, was ruling in an ""altered state,"" but how big a part did Hitler's drug dependency play in the decisions he made? And can any of the blame be assigned to Morrell?