Countdown to Armageddon DVD
SKU ID #69015
You Save: $14.97 50% off
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 100 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: December 26, 2004
Biblical theorists believe that phenomenon like global warming and super volcanoes are harbingers of the apocalypse.
- An eye-opening look at a growing religious trend.
- Examine past prophecies of doom and the events that have some believing the end of near.
- Go inside movements like the "Left Behind."
"The End is Near" is a cry that has echoed throughout human history. Every religion has stories of the end of the world, and believers in every era have prophesized that the time was at hand. So far, these predictions have come to naught, but a rash of unusual events and the rise of fundamental faiths have led to a new golden era of doomsayers.
Asteroids on a collision course with Earth, super volcanoes, global warming, killer viruses--all are potential catastrophes that threaten to wipe out life on our planet. Are these simply natural disasters that have been occurring since time immemorial? Or are these threats terrifying prophesies from the Bible that are at last coming true? Are our fears overblown? Or are the infamous Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse riding among us in a countdown to Armageddon?