- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 100 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: July 13, 2005
Rev up the legendary '49 Vincent Black Shadow and get up close with Peter Fonda's Easy Rider Harley.
- THE HISTORY CHANNEL puts you in the driver's seat of the world's coolest cars.
- Hosted by wrestling and Hollywood star Bill Goldberg ("The Longest Yard").
- This high-revving hour showcases the world’s most important and innovative motorcycles.
Buckle your seat belts for a wild ride. AUTOMANIAC puts you in the driver's seat of the coolest, hottest, fastest and most unusual vehicles ever to hit the road. From the favorite getaway vehicles of gangsters to experimental show cars, each episode focuses on another facet of the automotive world. Hosted by the wrestler, Hollywood star and devoted car collector Bill Goldberg, AUTOMANIAC goes under the hood and out on the road with the world's most compelling cars.
Some were built for the wealthy and others for speed-crazed racers. Each represented a new category of motorcycle. AUTOMANIAC revs up some of the most storied bikes in history, from the 1949 Vincent series "C" Black Shadow and Peter Fonda's Easy Rider Harley-Davidson Chopper to the 2004 Ducati Monster S4R. These are extreme bikes for the extreme rider. Strap on your helmet and hold on tight as we take you on a wild tour through the history of these amazing machines.