Automaniac: Ridiculously Large Engines DVD
SKU ID #69219
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: August 3, 2005
Push the envelope of street-bound velocity with jet-powered fire trucks and a one-of-a-kind concept motorcycle.
- Hosted by wrestling and Hollywood star Bill Goldberg ("The Longest Yard").
- Get an up-close look at a Dodge Viper with a supersonic powerplant.
- THE HISTORY CHANNEL puts you in the driver's seat of the world's coolest cars.
Buckle your seat belts for a wild ride. AUTOMANIAC puts you in the driver's seat of the coolest, hottest, fastest and most unusual vehicles ever to hit the road. From the favorite getaway vehicles of gangsters to experimental show cars, each episode focuses on another facet of the automotive world. Hosted by the wrestler, Hollywood star and devoted car collector Bill Goldberg, AUTOMANIAC goes under the hood and out on the road with the world's most compelling cars.
Pushing limits...knocking down barriers...seeing just how far they can go. That's what the innovative builders and mechanics featured in RIDICULOUSLY LARGE ENGINES share. Whether it's a jet-powered fire truck, a 500-horsepower Dodge Tomahawk concept motorcycle, or a 2004 Dodge Viper fitted with a supersonic engine, all of these vehicles were created with one goal in mind--mind-numbing speed! So strap on your seatbelts and get ready to race in some of the most powerful rides ever created.