- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: November 6, 2005
Go into the lawless border lands of Afghanistan in search of the world's most wanted fugitive.
- Take aim from both sides of the firing line at some of history's most famous battles.
- Awesome CGI sequences and interviews with leading experts bring the fight to life.
- Four years after the start of the War on Terror, the man behind the 9/11 attacks remains at large.
Take aim from both sides of the fight. SHOOTOUT! examines the personalities, the weapons, the firepower, and the leadership needed to defeat the enemy. With 3D CGI animation sequences and testimony from scholars and experts, the battles come alive as they looked to the soldiers and shooters themselves.
Four years after Bush sent troops to Afghanistan to topple the Taliban, Americans continue to fight and die as they pursue Osama bin Laden, battle with al-Qaeda, and destroy remnants of the old regime. Fighting a tenacious enemy across searing deserts and frigid mountain peaks requires strong weaponry and sound tactics.
SHOOTOUT! introduces veterans of a conflict that is now waged in the shadow of Iraq, men who have survived ambushes, firefights, and rescue missions in some of the least hospitable terrain on earth.