UFO Files: Deep Sea UFOs DVD
SKU ID #69496
Sale Price: $19.99
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: January 23, 2006
It may seem all wet, but the hunt for UFOs underwater has led to fascinating discoveries.
- Top theorists and skeptics offer their insights into the ongoing debate.
- Visit the waters of Laguna Cartegena in Puerto Rico, where confounding sightings are commonplace.
- An encyclopedic exploration of the world of extraterrestrials.
Go to the limits of human experience...and beyond. From the fringes of the galaxy to our own backyards, the UFO FILES searches for evidence of life beyond our world. Tracing the long, convoluted history of UFO encounters and research, this unique series opens new windows into the controversial field.
To the cognoscenti, they are known as USOs--unidentified submerged objects, supposedly otherworldly vessels capable of operating underwater. Some say they have been reported for centuries. THE UFO FILES examines ancient records and plunges into the depths around the world to investigate this mystery. Highlights include the 1967 "Shag Harbour Incident", a government-documented USO crash off the coast of Nova Scotia, Canada, and a trip to the area around Laguna Cartegena in Puerto Rico, a reported hotbed of USO activity.