- Additional Details
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: February 27, 2006
In the shadows of the pyramids, Josh searches for clues to the woman behind the legend.
- Do the waters off Alexandria cover a palace where the Queen once ruled?
- Archeology gets a fresh new face in this exciting series.
- Hosted by adventurer Josh Bernstein, President and CEO of the world's oldest and largest wilderness survival school.
"Adventure has a new name." Host, explorer and survival expert Josh Bernstein takes a fresh look at the world's greatest ancient mysteries and puts adventure back into history as he travels to some of the most intriguing, remote and physically challenging locations in the world. With a fresh and engaging approach to archaeology, Josh goes to extremes and takes us along for the ride.
She ruled the hearts of Julius Caesar and Marc Anthony and led one of the world's greatest civilizations. Though her name has been immortalized in myth and legend, Cleopatra was the last of the pharaohs. Why? In the shadow of the pyramids, Josh hunts for mummies from Cleopatra's era. He comes face to face with Cleopatra's killer--the Egyptian cobra--and sails down the Nile on the trail of her true tale. Finally, in Alexandria, clues beneath the modern city and its harbor shed light on the woman who presided over the end of an era, but might have been the greatest of all Egypt's pharaohs.