- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: March 14, 2006
Josh follows the ancient spice trail from Ethiopia to Yemen in search of clues to the identity of one of the Bible's most enigmatic figures.
- Hosted by adventurer Josh Bernstein, President and CEO of the world's oldest and largest wilderness survival school.
- The secret to a biblical icon may reside alongside ancient trade routes.
- Archeology gets a fresh new face in this exciting series.
"Adventure has a new name." Host, explorer and survival expert Josh Bernstein takes a fresh look at the world's greatest ancient mysteries and puts adventure back into history as he travels to some of the most intriguing, remote and physically challenging locations in the world.
With a fresh and engaging approach to archaeology, Josh goes to extremes and takes us along for the ride.
According to the Bible, the Queen of Sheba came to Solomon's Palace bearing fabulous gifts, including one of the world's most valued substances--frankincense. She is mentioned only briefly in the Bible before she and her entourage disappear back into the desert from which they came. Was this Queen real? And if so, who was she?
Host Josh Bernstein digs deep in Ethiopia, legendary home of the queen, follows the ancient incense trail, and ends up in Yemen while attempting to discover her mystery and legacy.