- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: April 25, 2006
Cross two oceans in a super sized ship which transports complete oil rigs to drill sites.
- Sail across two oceans in an oil-rig transporting ship.
- Go on land to witness a massive project unfold on Alaska's pipeline.
- Get up-close with the massive machines which keep the economy's lifeblood flowing.
Oil is the lifeblood of the world's economy, and it's up to the MEGA MOVERS to make sure its flow is uninterrupted. Off the coast of Singapore, one of the largest and most unusual ships ever built prepares to transport an entire 22,000-ton oil rig to the Gulf of Mexico. Making the 14,000-mile trek across two oceans will test the skills of both man and machine. And in Alaska, the pressure is on to move an 80-by-60-foot pump station on the Trans-Alaskan pipeline. But an approaching winter storm threatens to stop this move cold. Will these vital oil industry components successfully reach their destinations?