- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: September 10, 2007
The only treasure Zay is hunting is knowledge, and he strikes the mother-lode deep in the jungles of Cambodia!
- Hosted by adventurer Zay Harding (Globe Trekker).
- Angkor Wat is the cultural heart of modern Cambodia and appears on the nation's flag.
- Archeology gets a fresh new face in this exciting series.
Adventure has a new name! Host, explorer and survival expert Hunter Ellis / Zay Harding takes a fresh look at the world's greatest ancient mysteries and puts adventure back into history as he travels to some of the most intriguing, remote and physically challenging locations in the world. With a fresh and engaging approach to archaeology, Hunter / Zay goes to extremes and takes us along for the ride.
Travel deep into the heart of the Cambodian jungle to discover a magnificent stone temple that was built on a scale unparalleled in human history. Join Zay Harding as he uses the latest technology to unravel the secrets of this ancient temple and solve the mystery of why it was suddenly abandoned.