Modern Marvels Fast food Tech DVD
SKU ID #70250
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: December 26, 2007
Welcome to THE HISTORY CHANNEL® drive-thru, may we take your order? Coming right up: one fact-filled DVD on the culinary and technological innovations of quick-service restaurants!
- For over a decade, MODERN MARVELS has brought grand stories to life.
- The ultimate celebration and investigation of engineering excellence.
- All the secrets of the fast food industry on one DVD! Do you want fries with that?
Celebrating ingenuity, invention and imagination brought to life on a grand scale, MODERN MARVELS® tells the fascinating stories of the doers, dreamers and sometime-schemers who created everyday items, technological breakthroughs and man-made wonders.
MODERN MARVELS® takes a bite out of the $150 billion dollar fast food industry. That's a lot of all-beef patties!
Go behind the scenes to discover the cutting-edge technology and marketing efforts that satisfy our ever-accelerating national craving for fast, inexpensive food.
Learn how they grow it, process it, freeze it, ship it, track it, fry it, flip it and pack it. Watch as hundreds of burgers, fries and shakes fly across counters and drive-thru windows at Carl's Jr., Jack in the Box, Wendy's and McDonald's. Visit a potato-processing plant for the scoop on how fries are made and learn how Taco Bell's founder developed the fast-food hard shell taco.
Can fast food get any faster? Discover the current state of the art and the future of fast food technology with this "fast, consistent and inexpensive" episode of MODERN MARVELS®!