Benny Hill, Complete And Unadulterated: The Hill's Angels Years DVD
SKU ID #70697
You Save: $19.96 40% off
Additional 10% off for History Club Members. Join Now
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 3
- Run Time: 450 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: Fullscreen
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Video
- DVD Release Date: August 29, 2006
- Audio: ENGLISH: Dolby Digital Stereo
- Genre: TV Series
- Color: Color
Hill's Angels: Off the Record
The Benny Hill Cheeky Challenge Trivia Quiz #5
- Release Date: 1982
Nine riotous, indispensable episodes from Benny Hill at the top - or bottom, if you will - of his game.
- 9 hilarious episodes from 1982-1985.
- Their first American release as Benny intended: in uncut, hour-long glory
- Never before broadcast in their entirety in the U.S., the only way to see these vintage Thames episodes uncut is in this exclusive DVD collection.
Always a brilliant sketch comedian, Benny Hill reached new heights - and depths - in the early eighties with his madcap ribaldry, daring cheek, and signature slapstick. These nine hour-long specials from his Thames Studio showcase Hill at his very best. Laugh 'til you gasp at Hill hallmarks like "Yakety Sax" - his hyperactive theme song - the scantily clad Hill's Angels, and undercranking (get your mind out of the gutter, it's not as naughty as it sounds).
This three-disc set features classic sketches like "The Little Dimpton Street Party" and "The Hot Shoe Show" and more from favorite characters like Fred Scuttle and Chow Mein. Did we mention Hill's Angels?
Additional DVD features include
- "Hill's Angels: Off the Record" Featurette
- The Benny Hill Cheeky Challenge Trivia Quiz #5
- Interactive menus
- Scene selection.