The Founding of a Nation CD-ROM Lesson Plan Set 1 with DVD
SKU ID #70707
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 6
- Run Time: 5 Hours 5 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Video
A look at the people and events responsible for the birth of our nation.
- To use a purchase order, please call 1-800-344-6336.
- To contact your regional History Education Sales Representative for volume sales, click here now.
- THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION - This program chronicles the path from a set of disjointed colonies under British rule to the founding of a republic and democracy which has stood the test of time, using core documents to capture the essence of revolutionary momentum in its most critical moments. (1 CD-Rom; 1 DVD approx. 30 minutes.)
- THE EARLY REPUBLIC: FOUNDING BROTHERS (PART 1) - As the Revolutionary War drew to a close and the United States became a separate nation, George Washington was quickly elected as President of the United States. This program details how Washington, Adams, Burr, Madison, Jefferson, Hamilton and Franklin - men with different political beliefs - grappled with the task of building a democracy. (1 CD-Rom; 2 DVD approx. 100 minutes + extras.)
- THE EARLY REPUBLIC: FOUNDING BROTHERS (PART 2) - From the formation of political parties to the crucial presidency of Thomas Jefferson to the famous duel between Hamilton and Burr, this program details the post - Washington era and how America persevered through its young growing pains. (1 CD-Rom; 2 DVD approx. 100 minutes + extras.)
- BENJAMIN FRANKLIN - Perhaps it is Benjamin Franklin who most exemplifies the definition of an American renaissance man: a writer, a scientist, a politician, a ruthless competitor, a diplomat and a founding father of this great nation. This program explores his key inventions, writings, and political contributions. (1 CD-Rom; 1 DVD approx. 100 minutes + extras.)