American Justice: Facing Life The Re-Trial of Evan Zimmerman DVD
SKU ID #67487
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 100 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: June 5, 2006
Unprecedented access to the unfolding case of a man trying to avoid being convicted of killing his girlfriend--again.
- Filmed with unprecedented access to the key figures in the case.
- Watch every step in the tense trial.
- A riveting look inside one of the most fraught aspects of the justice system.
Evan Zimmerman was accused of murdering his ex-girlfriend, and a jury found him guilty. But Zimmerman made it back to court after he was able to show that his initial lawyer was so ineffective he deserved a new trial.
FACING LIFE captures the harrowing experience as the new trial unfolds. From the defense team's strategizing to the 11th-hour moves and the shattering conclusion, see how the tortuous process affected Zimmerman, who was nearly driven insane by the thought of going to prison again for a crime he said he did not commit.