Intervention: Follow-Up Special DVD
SKU ID #67059
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 50 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: August 21, 2005
Return visits with some of the show's most compelling subjects highlight the next steps on the road to recovery.
- Reality TV at its most unvarnished and gripping.
- Watch as addicts and their families confront the compulsions that are destroying their lives.
- See how former addicts are handling the weeks following the intervention.
In INTERVENTION, people confront their darkest demons and seek a route to redemption. From compulsive gamblers to shopaholics, drug addicts to young people estranged from their families, INTERVENTION features real people at the breaking point as they are confronted by friends and family. In fly-on-the-wall style, INTERVENTION captures the drama as people grapple with their demons in an attempt to chart a course to recovery.
The high drama unfolds with the initial confrontation, but in many ways the weeks afterwards are more difficult, and they are certainly more telling. INTERVENTION checks in with some of the most troubled and captivating figures from earlier episodes to see how their recoveries are coming.