Gangland: Season 4 DVD
SKU ID #100101
Additional 10% off for History Club Members. Join Now
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 3
- Run Time: 564 Minutes
- Region: 1
- Aspect Ratio: Fullscreen
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: August 25, 2009
- Audio: ENGLISH: Dolby Digital Stereo [CC]
- Genre: Documentary
- Color: Color
- Release Date: 2009
The fourth season of this groundbreaking series, with a cumulative audience of over 45 million viewers, delves deep into the real story behind twelve of America’s most dangerous gangs – a world rarely seen by the uninitiated.
Volume 1: Highway to Hell / Devil’s Fire / Divide and Conquer / Kill ‘Em All
- HIGHWAY TO HELL: One of the most powerful Hispanic street gangs in Los Angeles, the Avenues joined forces with the infamous prison gang, the Mexican Mafia, maintaining almost seven decades of control over LA.
- DEVIL’S FIRE: A major dealer in the methamphetamine trade, the Pagans live secretly and nomadically, with 44 chapters spread along the east coast of the United States. Their weapon of choice? The axe-handle.
- DIVIDE AND CONQUER: Chicago’s Latin Kings are the largest, most brutal, and most organized Latino gang in the country – their leader has successfully run the gang from behind bars for four decades.
- KILL ‘EM ALL: The Best Friends have stalked Detroit since 1985. But everything changed when one of their most prolific hit men snitched, giving the Feds enough information to indict most of the gang’s surviving members.
- BONUS FEATURE: Additional Footage.
Volume 2: Kill or Be Killed / Boys of Destruction / Aryan Terror / Silent Slaughter
- KILL OR BE KILLED: In Memphis, Tennessee, a select group of drug dealers and killers banded together to form the most notorious gang on the Mississippi Delta: the LMG or Love Murdering Gangsters.
- BOYS OF DESTRUCTION: St. Louis, Missouri is home to an estimated 10,000 gang members. The Boys of Destruction – or BOD – are one of the city’s most notorious gangs, and the Horseshoe Posse one of its fiercest rivals.
- ARYAN TERROR: The Aryan Brotherhood of Texas is the largest prison gang in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. Started as a means of survival, it has now spread to the Dallas suburbs, where members are regrouping after FBI crackdowns.
- SILENT SLAUGHTER: Colorado’s largest motorcycle gang, the Sons of Silence, are notorious for gun-running, drug-dealing, partying, and pandemonium. Since its inception in the late 1960s, the gang has spread to over 36 chapters worldwide.
- BONUS FEATURE: Additional Footage
Volume 3: Killing Snitches / Everybody Killers / Dead Man Inc. / Biker Wars 2
- KILLING SNITCHES: The Hidden Valley Kings control Charlotte, North Carolina’s cocaine, ecstasy, and marijuana trade, so much so that a task force was formed to take the gang down in 2003.
- EVERYBODY KILLERS: The Hoover Criminals are Portland, Oregon’s most deadly and notorious gang. They’re attitude is Hoovers against the world…and they’ll kill anyone to prove it.
- DEAD MAN INC.: This whites-only gang started out as contract killers in Maryland’s prison system. Soon Dead Men, Inc. had spread across the mid-Atlantic and northeastern United States, bringing with it a brand of terror never before seen.
- BIKER WARS 2: The Hell’s Angels are the world’s biggest bike gang and have dominated California since the 1960s. But one biker gang refused to bend to their will…the Mongols Motorcycle Club, setting off one of the biggest gang wars in history.
- BONUS FEATURE: Additional Footage