Gangland: The Complete Season 3 DVD
SKU ID #84175
You Save: $4.96 14% off
Additional 10% off for History Club Members. Join Now
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 3
- Run Time: 564 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: Fullscreen
- Language: English
- Studio: A&E Video
- DVD Release Date: April 28, 2009
- Audio: ENGLISH: Dolby Digital Stereo [CC]
- Genre: TV Series
- Color: Color
- Release Date: 2008
They’re fierce, brutal and ruthless—and bent on leaving their deadly mark on the streets of America. From the inner cities to the suburbs, from the West Coast to the East, American gangs have a rich and often terrifying history—and we explore the savage bloodlines of some of the worst.
With names like La Gran Familia, Tiny Rascals, Satan Disciples, the Crips and Bandidos, these gangs can be found from Atlanta to Fresno, Chicago, Minneapolis, New Orleans, and even Salt Lake City. They rob, kill and terrorize, shaping their times and their turf. HISTORY™ infiltrates unbelievably dangerous terrain to provide exclusive interviews and rarely seen footage. Both former and current members offer solid insight into why gangs exist, how they operate, their increasingly destructive methods and the alarming rate at which they’re spreading to suburban and rural areas. It’s chilling, it’s raw, and most of all, it’s real.
GANGLAND: THE COMPLETE SEASON THREE gains access to 12 of the country’s most dangerous gangs on 3 DVDs.
BONUS FEATURES: Additional Footage
- DEATH IN DIXIE: HISTORY™ explores the world of La Gran Familia, a violent crime syndicate of five Hispanic gangs that terrorized the streets of metro Atlanta.
- CALIFORNIA’S KILLING FIELDS: The Tiny Rascals Gangsters, whose roots go back to the Cambodian killing fields of the 1970s and who now number more than 10,000 members, dominate the streets of Fresno, California.
- THE DEVIL’S PLAYGROUND: One of Chicago’s most ruthless street gangs, Satan Disciples claim to practice “free enterprise.” High-ranking members describe the rise and fall of “King Aggie,” who ordered a hit on a popular younger leader that ultimately spelled his own doom.
- BLOOD IN THE STREETS: Los Solidos are Hartford, Connecticut’s most ruthless gang. We hear about the gang’s rise and the vicious war with their powerful rivals, the Latin Kings.
- FROM HEAVEN TO HELL: It’s better known for religion than crime, but Salt Lake City is home to the Utah Crips, a gang that may look different from the Los Angeles original but is no less violent.
- BANDIDO ARMY: Former members of the Bandidos take us inside the most feared motorcycle gang in Texas. Insiders discuss the gang’s crimes and what is required to earn the famous “No Mercy” patch.
- MENACE OF DESTRUCTION: Cloaked in secrecy and bound by their Hmong ancestry, Menace of Destruction is one of America’s most notorious and violent street gangs. The gang has turned the twin cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul into a battleground.
- RAGE AGAINST SOCIETY: The domain of FSU – which can mean either Friends Stand United or F**k S**t Up – is the hardcore music scene. We interview founding members as well as law enforcement officials to uncover the gang’s bloody history.
- PAID IN BLOOD: We trace the growth of the Warlocks motorcycle gang, founded by Vietnam vets, from the assassination of its president to their attempt to claim Florida as the “Warlock Nation.”
- DIE, SNITCH, DIE: The good times roll in New Orleans’ French Quarter, but a vicious gang known as the Gotti Boys rule the streets around it – and there is no mercy for those caught in the crossfire.
- TO TORTURE OR TO KILL?: Comprised of elite mercenaries, Los Zetas are bathing the U.S.-Mexican border in blood as they wage all-out war to maintain control over the valuable drug-trafficking corridor out of Laredo, Texas.
- ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE: Zoe Pound is Miami’s most notorious Haitian gang, with a history of brutal tactics – from violent home invasions to attacking Haitian freighters and beating and torturing their crews.
- BONUS FEATURES: Additional Footage