- Additional Details
- Dimensions: 8" Length x 1" Width x 1/2" Height
- Made Of: Brass, US Coins
- Weight: 1.6 oz
Legend says that turquoise brings the spirit of the sea and sky together to bless the wearer of the stone. The Gold-Layered Buffalo Nickel Bracelet with Turquoise Stone is fashioned with an open link 24K gold-layered 8 inch chain. The turquoise stone measures approximately 3/4 inch and has a beautiful matrix. The 24K gold-layered Buffalo nickel minted between 1913 and 1938 is secure in a 24K gold-layered bezel. A Certificate of Authenticity is included.
Coin is a Buffalo Nickel
- Minted From 1913-1938
- Diameter: 21.2mm
- Designed By James E Fraser
- Minted of 75% Copper And 25% Nickel
- The obverse (front) of the coin shows an idealized Native American.
- The reverse (back) of the coin shows an American buffalo. The buffalo used in the design was named black diamond, the largest bison (weighed almost a ton) in captivity.
Back to top