Ice Road Truckers The Most Dangerous Episodes DVD
SKU ID #86742
Additional 10% off for History Club Members. Join Now
To Order by Phone Call 1-800-933-6249
- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 188 Minutes
- Region: 1
- Aspect Ratio: Fullscreen
- Studio: A&E Home Video
- DVD Release Date: May 26, 2009
- Cast: Hugh Rowland, Alex Debogorski, Thom Beers
- Genre: Documentary
- Color: Color
- Release Date: 2009
The Road To Christmas: Claire Larabee (Jennifer Grey, Dirty Dancing) has it all: loving friends, a successful career as a top fashion photographer, and a handsome multimillionaire fiancé. A few days before Christmas, a huge snowstorm prevents Claire from making it to her wedding in Aspen so she hitches a ride with single dad Tom(Clark Gregg, Iron Man) and his daughter to get there. Tom and Claire initially hate each other, but on the eve of her wedding, Claire is forced to ask herself a surprising question: is Tom a man who is seemingly wrong for her in every possible way, really Mr. Right? Recipe For A Perfect Christmas: J.J. (Carly Pope, Popular), a 24 year-old cute but bookish magazine writer, finally gets her shot at the coveted food critic's job. That very same day, however, her vivacious but estranged mother (Christine Baranski, The Good Wife) shows up on her doorstep. Desperate to get mom out of her hair so she can write, J.J. makes a deal with the likeable owner (Bobby Cannavale, Will & Grace) of a struggling restaurant: take her mother out on some dates in exchange for a possible review. Problem is, J.J. ends up falling hard for the restaurant owner and gets hit with a case of writers block. In the end, as Christmas arrives, J.J. realizes that her mother is just as vulnerable and insecure as she is, and that love and family are worth risking everything for.
Now, for the first time together on one DVD, experience the four most dangerous episodes from Seasons One and Two of ICE ROAD TRUCKERS.
- DRIVING ON THIN ICE: Jay embarks on a risky trip carrying a 95,000 pound load. TJ finds himself under investigation for reckless driving, and the rookie driver braves the ice road with no heat in his truck.
- THE FINAL RUN: Alex and Hugh are neck-and-neck in the competition for the top load count, but as the road quickly turns to slush, every trip could be their last.
- EDGE OF THE EARTH: Daring truckers hauling 88,000-pound loads venture far north, driving on a road of ice over the Arctic Ocean.
- THE BIG BLIZZARD: As a blizzard approaches and safety concerns shut down ice roads, a trucker must make a daring driver rescue.