- Extreme Trains: Freight Train DVDGoing from the port of Los Angeles to Dallas/Ft. Worth, this high priority BNSF freight train is one of the important trains in America bringing goods from the Far East to stores across the US. All those IPods, flat screen TVs and hi tech gadgets? They come on this train. Matt endures the…$19.99Add to Cart
- Modern Marvels: Locomotives DVD From high-speed to super-strong, these locos are anything but kids' stuff! Punch your ticket and ride the rails to explore the endlessly fascinating world of train engines. Fast or slow, whether hauling freight, passengers or even ships, locomotives are always cool! For over a decade,…$19.99Add to Cart
- Deep Sea Detectives: Train Wreck in Lake Michigan DVD John and Richie dive on the remains of a ferry which sank in a Force-9 gale in 1929. Did the captain of a railroad car ferry make a fatal mistake during a 1929 gale? Extraordinary photography captures every step of these underwater missions. World renowned wreck diver John Chatterton exposes l$19.99Add to Cart
- Deep Sea Detectives: Underwater Train Wreck DVD How did two locomotives from the dawn of the railroad era end up sitting on the Atlantic floor off New Jersey? John Chatterton explores a missing piece of railroad history. One of the most unusual discoveries in the annals of the DEEP SEA DETECTIVES. Experts try to determine how two locomotives$19.99Add to Cart
- Extreme Trains: Circus Train DVDHop aboard the longest privately-owned train in the world, Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey's circus train. Matt and the circus must race against the clock to dismantle tons of equipment and get it on the rails. As they travel from Baltimore to Washington, DC corridor in the dead of…$19.99Add to Cart
- Extreme Trains: Coal Train DVDMatt joins Norfolk/Southern's coal train as it hauls its priceless cargo of coal through Pennsylvania from mine to power plant. This is the train that brings power to America. When full the train weighs 14000 tons and getting that weight over the Allegheny mountains is a massive challenge.…$19.99Add to Cart
- Extreme Trains: High Speed TrainAmtrak's Acela is the fastest train in America, with speeds reaching 150mph. Stretching from Washington DC to Boston, this passenger train is a high-tech wonder that runs lines from the Great Depression. The train is powered by high voltage overhead electrical wires so Matt meets the…$19.99Add to Cart
- Extreme Trains: Ice Cold Express DVDUnion Pacific's refrigeration train the coolest train in the world. On its trip from Seattle to Schenectady, New York it employs the most hi-tech mobile refrigeration technology in the world to keep its produce intact and fresh. Even the rail cars themselves are stored inside a cooled…$19.99Add to Cart
- Extreme Trains: Overnight Traveler DVDThe Amtrak Empire Builder, runs from Chicago to Seattle and is the busiest passenger train in America. The route passes through America's longest tunnel where Matt finds out how the railroad keeps passengers from choking to death and how to keep the tracks from flooding. In the Cascade…$19.99Add to Cart
- Extreme Trains: TranscontinentalMatt Bown rides the busiest freight line in the world, Union Pacific's Omaha to Sacramento. The route crosses the world's longest rail causeway, through the world's largest rail yard and over the fearsome Donner Pass where Matt and the train crews mustfree the tracks from huge blocks of ice.$19.99Add to Cart
offHistory's Mysteries: Nazi Ghost Train DVD Survivors recall the sabotage that saved the lives of 1,500 people headed for Nazi camps.
$19.99$10.00Add to Cart
- Mega Movers: Locomotives DVD Giants from the age of steam roll again as the Mega Movers experts have some king-size fun with iron giants. Giants from the golden era of railroading steam again. The ultimate in heavy lifting. Engineers are put to the test relocating everything from 19th century churches to massive factories$19.99Add to Cart
- Modern Marvels: Traffic DVD Go into air traffic control centers and the planning offices of transportation managers nationwide for a revealing look at a growing crisis. $19.99Add to Cart
- Nothing Like It in the World The Men Who Built the Transcontinental Railroad... Nothing Like It in the World gives the account of an unprecedented feat of engineering, vision, and courage. It is the story of the men who built the transcontinental railroad -- the investors who risked their businesses and money; the enlightened politicians who understood its importance;…$17.00Add to Cart
- Railroads in the African American Experience A Photographic Journey...This captivating book takes readers on an illustrated tour of the black railroad experience from slavery to Amtrak. With almost 200 images -- many never before published -- Theodore Kornweibel, Jr., examines the significant contributions of African Americans to the building, maintenance,…$40.00Add to Cart
- Subway: Empire Beneath New York's Streets DVDHop aboard for a fascinating look at the history and technology of the world's largest subway system, and go behind the scenes to see what makes it tick.$19.99Add to Cart
offTrains Unlimited: Great Train Disasters DVD Graphic footage and the testimony of survivors is featured in this troubling look at railway accidents from the dawn of the steam age to today.
$19.99$10.00Add to Cart
- Trains Unlimited: Railroad Police DVD From the era of the Pinkertons and Jesse James to the present day, see how America's railroads protect their passengers and cargo. $19.99Add to Cart
offTrains Unlimited: Trains in War DVD See how the great peacetime creation of the 19th century became an essential part of 20th century war, and ride along on history-making missions.
$19.99$10.00Add to Cart
- ExclusiveTrains: Trains Unlimited - Volume 1 DVDHop aboard the longest privately owned train in the world, Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey's circus train. Discover how the great 19th-century peacetime invention developed into a powerful war machine, forever altering how, when, where, and why battles were fought. Immortalized…$34.98Add to Cart